Monday, August 24, 2009

Reunions!!!!

This must be the season for reunions because it seems to me that we have had an abundance of reunions in the last couple of weeks, we did a 20 year for Oak Park High, a 20 year for Berkley High and a 35 year reunion for Kimball High. It's always a lot of fun to watch people that haven't seen each other in quite some time interact, reunions of any sort are a lot of fun but these were especially cool. For me seeing the Berkley one was really neat because I too am a Berkley alumni and I loved seeing the pictures of the school from way back when... It was funny to listen to them tell stories about teachers that I had when I was at Berkley as well. We are so glad that they chose Farina's to be the place to hold such a memorable event, we hope everyone who came had a good time, ate some good food and got home safe.
GO BEARS!!!!

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment