Monday, August 31, 2009

Contest Rules.....

Wanted to take a minute to welcome any new followers to the blog page, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy our stories and updates. I want to clarify the contest rules for anyone participating on behalf of a Farina's employee.. You must become a follower of THIS BLOG, you can do so by scrolling down the page and clicking on the FOLLOW button located above the pictures of people who are already followers of this blog. While I appreciate all the people that have become fans on Facebook, the contest is only for the actual blog and the employees do not get any credit if you only sign up to be a Facebook fan. I specifically wanted followers to the blog because not all of my employees have a Facebook account so it wouldn't be fair to them to make the contest only about our Facebook page. Anybody needing instructions or additional information can call me at the hall 248-546-7800 or send me an e-mail brooke_farinas@yahoo.com
Thanks for participating and good luck to our employees, may the best man or women win!!!!!!!

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment