Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Freedom from trash











At long last my prayers have been answered, an archangel has come down from above and given us the trashcan we have so badly needed. For years we have fought a losing battle with the trash that magically finds it's way onto our establishment, it falls in our fountains, gets caught in our flowers and blows around the outside of our building. Berkley is and has always been a walking community and unfortunately with a lot of foot traffic inevitably garbage will soon follow. I left work on Friday evening and their was not a trash can in site, but upon entering the building on Saturday morning I noticed the can sitting along Coolidge right in front of Farina's shining in all it's glory, thank you, thank you, thank you I no longer have to spend long afternoons of picking up trash that has accumulated along the front and for that I will be eternally grateful. Alan K. wherever you are I know it was because of you that this miracle has come to pass, without your tenacity this may never have happened. Farina's will always be grateful for what you did for our lot.




Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment