Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary JJ Fatts


JJ Fatts is a family owned, family operated restaurant, located in the heart of Berkley, MI. JJ Fatts opened its doors on October 13th, 2008. After almost two years of construction, owners Jim and Jeff Sulaka came into the business on a whim, taking a chance and making a dream come true. After growing up in Huntington Woods, and attending Berkley Schools, they knew this was the community they wanted to be apart of. The property became available, and the rest is history. JJ Fatts is approaching its one year anniversary, and is still rockin n rollin!



Above is a bio sent to me by co-owner Jeff Sulaka, Jeff and I attended Berkley High together so imagine my surprise when I walked into the new restaurant across the street to grab some lunch and ran into him! Things like that are my favorite part about Berkley, knowing that business owners in this city were born and raised here and have a vested interest in the community. Jim and Jeff have participated more than once in city fundraisers and charity projects, I know I personally knocked on their door for sponsorship help with this year's Berkley Beer Tent at Berkley Days and they generously donated to that event.



Happy one year anniversary and thanks to the owners and the staff of JJ Fatts for their great food and atmosphere your restaurant has been an amazing addition to our community,



Gotta run, suddenly I have a craving for a burger......






Brooke

An

No comments:

Post a Comment